Sonosite 180 Plus Portable Ultrasound provides a sensitive and accurate quantitative assessment of blood flow
Cardiology, Endocrinology, Family Practice, Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Neurology, OB-GYN, Orthopedics, Otorhinolaryngology, Pain Management, Surgery, Urology, Vascular
- Narrow imaging sector
- Color Power Doppler (option)
- PowerMap Directional Color Power Doppler (option)
- Continuous Wave Doppler (option)
- Pulsed Wave Doppler (option)
- Tissue Harmonic Imaging (option)
- Height: 13.3 in. (33.8 cm)
- Width: 7.6 in. (19.3 cm)
- Depth: 2.5 in. (6.35 cm)
- Weight: 5.4 lb. (2.4 kg) with one transducer attached
- Lightweight with rapid, pin-less connection.
- C11 / 7-4: 11mm broadband (7-4MHz) curved array for cardiac, reproductive and general purpose abdominal applications for large and small animal.
- C15 / 4-2: 15mm broadband (4-2MHz) curved array for cardiac, trans-thoracic and abdominal imaging.
- L38 / 10-5: 38mm broadband (10-5 MHz) linear array for ligaments, small parts, musculoskeletal, and vascular imaging. Biopsy guide available.
- C60 / 5-2: 60mm broadband (5-2 MHz) curved array for general-purpose application.
- HST / 10-5: 25mm broadband (10-5 MHz) linear array for speciality superficial and interoperative procedures (musculoskeletal, small parts).
- L52 / 10-5: 52mm broadband (10-5 MHz) linear array for musculoskeletal, obstetrics and urologic applications in equine and bovine.
- Controls: 2D, Power Doppler, Pulsed Wave Doppler, M-mode, near gain, far gain, overall gain, save, print, freeze, cine review, text/picto, select, measure, optimize, depth, zoom, patient.
- Narrow imaging sector feature on 2D, PowerMap and Pulsed Wave Doppler.
- User-defined labels
- Integrated 5-in. (12.7cm) TFT color Liquid Crystal Display with brightness and contrast controls.
- Integrated trackball for navigation.
- System dynamic range: approximately 140 dB
- Frame rate: up to 100 frames/second
Image Storage and Cine
- 120 image storage
- Storage: internal memory for off-line printing and review
- Cine: image retained for frame-by-frame viewing
- Connect directly to a PC with "SiteLink" image manager software using a cable line from the system. Allows transfer of high resolution bitmap images.
- Distance calipers – two sets.
- Ellipse for area and circumference measurements.
- Operates via battery or AC power – 1.5 to 4 hours on fully charged, new battery.
- Battery: rechargeable lithium ion
- AC: via universal power adaptor, 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Composite video output (NTSC/PAL) to videocassette recorder, video printer or external monitor.
- Connect to PC via PC Direct cable, or via SiteStand mobile docking station to download high resolution bitmap images.
- IO serial connector (ECG or PC Direct Connectivity).
- black and white or color thermal printer